Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
 

It's Ok...

That this is the first "it's ok" post I've done since Aug 9th. Seriously, I just looked.

To walk past the food donation box at work, see Thin Mints and for a split second think about taking them. Calm down, I would never ACTUALLY take them. Who still has Thin Mints anyway? Mine were gone the same week I got 'em.

To spit a little when you yawn REALLY big. Don't lie, it's happened to you before.

To think Emma Stone is a porcelain Goddess.

To hang up your jeans in the closet. I know it's weird, but I HATE creases!

To pretend to be super impressed with your co-workers crafts at the sale at work, even if they're REALLY bad and you're not about to open your wallet for any of them.

To search YouTube for hours for new (old) movie trailers & make a list to rent at the library.

To ask your husband to "guest post" for you one time. Stay tuned later this month for that ;)

To not want to hear one more thing about the election.

To wish there was a soft serve yogurt machine in the cafeteria at work.

To watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory twice a day.

To blow off work to write this list on nonsense.

8 comments:

Monica said...

Love it! Who has thin mints though really???

Unknown said...

Ummm I would have a hard time resisting those thin mints too.

I am so excited that there are no more political ads on TV!

reeree7 said...

I totally agree! The election is over... do we still have to talk about it? And I'm just totally ditched homework to do my own It's Ok Thursday, and to comment on your post :) (Stopping by through the link up. Hope you have a great day!)

anna lizbeth said...

love the idea of the husband doing a guest post. so cute!

Lindsey said...

1. Who STILL has any girl scout cookies unless you gave the best self control our bought out an entire troop. 2. Who donates them?! That is one lucky person getting that box. Like the Holy Grail of good donations.

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

I have been thinking about asking my Husband to guest post for a while, too!!!! Here from the link up ;)

Miranda said...

i love emma stone! also i would totally hang up my jeans except i have too many clothes already to hang up and my husband insists on sharing the closet :P

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli said...

Cracking up about the thin mints - no worries - we have all been there ;)

Shia