Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's ok...
 
To bring your own hand soap to work because the stuff there dries out my hands. Big time.
 
To listen to old school Papa Roach while working. Pumps me up!
 
To pick loose fitting clothes on days that you feel bloated. Amen, anyone? No, just me?
 
To throw $5 into the lottery pool at work because I'm not trying to do everyone's job if they all quit.
 
That my husband wants to buy 5 different brands of ginger ale and have a taste test.
 
To pay $30 for 1 bottle of shampoo and another $30 for 1 bottle of conditioner. Yep, this happened.
 
To text my Dad back and forth about Pawn Stars and whether or not Corey will take that other job.
 
To not know what to get anyone (except my husband) for Christmas this year.
 
To be told I have uneven eyebrows by my esthetician. Not the hair, but where my bones are. Great.
 
To be glad that tomorrow is the last day of NaBloPoMo. I need a break.
 
That my husband is participating in Movember but it's more like MovemBEARD. You'll see tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

Les said...

I worked at a place where someone always brought Bath and Body Works soap and lotion for the girl's bathroom. It was AWESOME. I smelled yummy all day long. Haha :)

Please stop by and say hello! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a fabulous day!